• 20 years of continuous presence and growth in the people counting industry
• A comprehensive product portfolio to meet our partners' current and future operational and marketing needs
• 20,000 sq.ft state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to deliver scalable, reliable and cost effective people counting sensors.
• First single lens embedded people counting solution launched in 2001
• Pioneers in 3D stereo vision sensors since 2005 and a key player in growing the retail analytics ecosystem through product innovation and excellence
• Easy to use Brickstream Device Manager software reduces deployment and operational management time
• Trusted by over 70 channel partners worldwide
• Over 175,000 sensors deployed globally
• A global service and technical support network to meet your local needs in your time zone
• Exceptional 24/7 reliability of the sensors installed in the field
The Brickstream line of sensors provides highly accurate, anonymous information about how people move into, around, and out of physical places. These smart devices are installed overhead inside retail stores, malls, banks, stadiums and other brick-and-mortar locations and measure people’s behaviors.
Using people counting and tracking metrics, retailers can identify and capitalize on opportunities to increase sales, grow margins, enhance customer experience and loyalty through improved service, optimize in-store marketing initiatives, and rapidly implement operational improvements at individual locations, regionally or across the entire chain.