• First queueing and tracking solutions using single-lens cameras with PC processing in 2002.
• Pioneers in 3D stereo vision sensors since 2005 setting a new standard in counting accuracy.
• First to offer a Bluetooth/WiFi enabled 3D stereo vision sensors in 2015.
• Designed and manufactured in Canada, Brickstream sensors are known for their outstanding quality and feature set.
• 20,000 sq.ft state-of-the-art manufacturing facility to deliver scalable, reliable and cost effective people counting sensors.
• Proven 24/7 reliability with over 200,000 devices deployed globally.
• Trusted by over 100 channel partners worldwide.
• A comprehensive product portfolio to meet our partners' current and future operational and marketing needs.
• Global service and technical support network with local expertise.
About FLIR Brickstream
Since their launch in early 2000, the Brickstream line of sensors has become the market leader in people counting and tracking for retail analytics with more than 200,000 sensors deployed globally. They are recognized as the most advanced, accurate, and reliable stereo vision sensors in the world. Read more